Decatur High School Sample Master Portfolio
(High School and Beyond Plan/Culminating Project)
The following is a current copy of the Decatur High School Sample Master Portfolio. Pages are in PDF format and in some cases in Rich text format for use as a template in word processing.
Remember all completed items must be placed in a 3-hole binder for FINAL presentation and submission during Student Led Conferences the spring of your senior year.
If you need a Portfolio Entry slip, you can get one here: Portfolio Entry Slip
Need a check list? Click here: Master Portfolio Checklist
Plagiarism WILL NOT be tolerated. Submit your own work.
Cover page (.rtf)
Table of contents (.rtf)
Section 2 Master Portfolio Requirements Guide
Section 3 High School and Beyond Plan Components
- Final Data Sheet Sample #1 Sample #2 Data Sheet template (rtf)
- Resume and Letters
- Essay College or Personal
- Post High School Plan/ 13th Year Program Selection
- 4-year College application - public (and/or acceptance letter) or
- 4-year College application – private (and/or acceptance letter) or
- Community College application (and/or acceptance letter) or
- Technical College application (and/or acceptance letter) or
- FAFSA application - optional or
- Apprenticeship application (and/or acceptance letter) or
- Letter of Acceptance from the Military or
- Workplace application (and/or Letter of Intent to Hire)
- HSPE (formerly WASL) Results
- Transcript (1st sem. Sr. yr. with student’s GRR)
Section 4 Culminating Project - Portfolio of Best Works (including Portfolio Entry Slips) - one copy of best work for each subject required by due date; two copies of best work for each subject required after due date.
Questions - See Decatur's Guidance Support Specialist in the Career Center.
Would you like to be added to our email list and receive High School & Beyond Plan/Culminating Project deadlines, reminders and Career Center updates?
Send an email to one of Decatur's Guidance Support Specialists