The new school year starts Wednesday, September 2nd for students in grades 1-5, the week before Labor Day.
Kindergarten students start school on Tuesday, September 8th, the day after Labor Day.
Conferences will be held for individual Kindergarten parents with their Kindergarten teacher on Wednesday, September 2nd; Thursday, September 3rd; and Friday, September 4th. Parents may sign up in the front office for individual conference times.
Will you be a 3rd-5th grader next school year? Do you want to participate in the Battle of the Books? Do you want to get a head start on reading some of the book over the summer? Here is the list of the selected titles for the 2016 Battle of the Books:
YRC Nominees 2016
- Loki’s Wolves by K.L. Armstrong & M.A. Marr
- Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein
- Flora & Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo
- Middle School: My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar by James Patterson
- The Creature Department by Robert Paul Weston
- Never Say Die by Will Hobbs
Sasquatch Nominees 2016
- Jinx by Sage Blackwood
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy by Jeffrey Brown
- Serafina’s Promise by Ann E. Burg
- The Great Trouble by Deborah Hopkinson
- One for the Murphy’s by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- The Adventures of a South Pole Pig by Chris Kurtz
- Rump by Liesl Shurtliff
- The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud
- The Prairie Thief by Melissa Wiley
Drop off school supplies and see your teacher!
Thursday, August 27th
Click on the Link Below for the 2015-2016 Supply Lists for K-5th Grades
2015 – 2016 Supply Lists
You may order school supplies through our PTA and EPI, Educational Products, Inc.
**Order Securely Online**
Starting NOW thru August 5th
- Go to educational products.com/shoppacks
- Enter the school ID, GRE379
- Follow the directions to complete your order.
- Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
Sales tax will be applied at checkout.
School supplies will be delivered to the school and put in your child’s classroom prior to the first day of school. For questions, please contact David Goretski PTA VP at 206-683-1924.
If you need support with your username/password, you may see Shelby in the office. She is able to retrieve that information for you!
Click on the link for directions on how to activate your ParentVUE account: