Wednesday, Oct. 22nd
3:50 p.m. – Fastpitch, Illahee @ Kilo RAINED OUT – rescheduled for Thur. 10/23
Thursday, Oct. 23rd
3:50 p.m. – JV Football, Kilo @ Sacajawea
4:00 p.m. – Cross Country District Meet at Celebration Park
6:00 p.m. – Choir/Orchestra Parent Meeting, Choir Room
Friday, Oct. 24th
PINK-OUT DAY for Spirit Points
9:25 a.m. – 2nd Sports Season Meeting during Advisory in the Gym
3:50 p.m. – Varsity Football, Sacajawea @ Kilo
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.