Monday, Sept. 29th
3:50 pm Fastpitch, Kilo @ Illahee
4:00 pm Cross Country, Kilo @ Illahee
Tuesday, Sept. 30th
6:00 pm PTSA Meeting in the Library
Wednesday, Oct. 1st
3:50 Fastpitch Kilo @ Sagahalie
4:00 Cross Country Kilo @ Saghalie
Friday, Oct. 3rd
Spirit Friday; Blue Friday/Seahawks
6th Grade Elections
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.