Monday, Oct. 27th
3:50 p.m. – Fastpitch, Totem @ Kilo
Tuesday, Oct. 28th
6:00 p.m. – PTSA Hot Dog Fundraiser
7:00 p.m. – Fall Music Concert
Wednesday, Oct. 29th
3:50 p.m. – JV Football Totem @ Kilo
3:50 p.m. – Fastpitch Kilo @ Sacajawea
5:15 p.m. – Varsity Football vs Totem @ FWMF
Thursday, Oct. 30th
3:00 p.m. – Movie Night “Monsters University” in the Commons
Friday, Oct. 31st
RED & GOLD SPIRIT DAY
***Please remember no costumes at school for Halloween***
Wednesday, Nov. 5 through Friday, Nov. 7
(No School on Thur. Nov. 6 and Fri. Nov. 7)
Student Led Conferences in the Gym
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.