Save the Date Kilo’s 6th Annual Auction is Friday March 27th starting at 5:30pm. Kilo really appreciates all of the help that is put into the Auction to make it a great one. All monies go back into Kilo ASB to pay for all of the extra-curricular activities at Kilo. Check out the following pages to learn more about it. Questions contact Derrick Flavel at (253)945-4763
Frequently Asked Questions
Cover Page for send home letter
Monday, Mar. 2nd
2:45 p.m. – Spanish Club
Tuesday, Mar. 3rd
6th Grade Field Trip to Pacific Science Center
2:45 p.m. – Gaming Society, B4
3:50 p.m. – Boys JV/V Basketball Kilo @ Illahee
4:00 p.m. – JV/6th Grade Gymnastics (Illahee), Sacajawea, & Totem @ Kilo
Wednesday, Mar. 4th
2:45 p.m. – Coding Club, B-4
2:45 p.m. – Art Club, C-1
Thursday, Mar. 5th
3:50 p.m. – Boys JV/V Basketball Kilo @ Saghalie
4:00 p.m. – Varsity Gymnastics Kilo Vs. Lakota @ Totem
6:00 p.m. – PTSA Meeting, Library
Friday, Mar. 6th
3:00 p.m. – Dance/Spring Social
3:50 p.m. – Boys C Team Basketball @ Sequoyah
Do you have a 5th grader nervous about coming to Kilo? Watch this video and put their minds at ease.
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.