Today’s varsity baseball game has been changed. Since Kilo’s field is unplayable, we will be going to Sequoyah and playing this game on their turf football field. Game time is still 3:50. Sorry for the short notice.
Students and families may request for fees to be reduced or waived due to family financial circumstances. Students or parents may either inform the staff member assigned to the class or activity to receive a Reduction/Waiver Request form or go directly to the school office and request a form. Requests may also be sent via email. The school will evaluate the request and notify the family of the determination as quickly as possible. All request will be kept strictly confidential.
May 15 – Informational Meeting for potential ASB Candiadates in C3 during 1st lunch
May 20 – Campaign Week for ASB Offices
May 27 & 28 – No School – Memorial Day
May 30 – ASB Elections
May 30 – 5th Grade Family Open House @ 6:00 p.m.
May 31 – Campaign Week for 7th and 8th Grade Class Offices
June 5 – Talent Show
June 6 – 7th and 8th Grade Class Elections
June 7 – 12t – Book Return to the Library
June 10 – Awards Night
June 14 – 8th Grade Celebration @ 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.