Summer Office Hours:
June 18th – June 30th 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Office is closed during the month of July
August 4th – August 29th, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Schedule Pick up Day
There will be one day for all students to pick up their schedules, pay optional fees, turn in sports packets, order Kilo spirit wear, and turn in medication/medical paperwork.
Wednesday, August 20th – All Grades Schedule Pick Up
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm. – All Grades pick up schedules
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – All Grades pick up schedules
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – 6th Grade Orientation (please plan to attend the entire time)
Wednesday, September 3rd – First Day of School
Hours are from 8:00 until 2:45
September 10th – Picture Day
September 18th – Kilo’s Open House and Ice Cream Social From 5:30-7:30pm
Our 1st Annual Kilo Cougar Color Splash Fun Dash was a success. We had 90 people registered to walk and run and couldn’t ask for better weather. Thank you to everyone who participated and helped support Kilo ASB with this event.
Do you have a 5th grader nervous about coming to Kilo? Watch this video and put their minds at ease.
Lowe’s really helped spruce Kilo up just in time for school to begin. Thanks for all the hard work!
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.