Weekly Bulletin for April 14th through April 18th
ASB OFFICER CAMPAIGN WEEK
First day of Spring Sports Season (Track, Volleyball, and Baseball)
Be sure to have all your paperwork turned in to the office.
6:00PM—Beginning Band Showcase & Dessert
Student Led Conferences 3:00 to 5:00 and 6:00 to 8:00 (5:00-6:00 dinner time for staff)
5:00PM— Sub Zero Fundraiser—Must Have Flyer
Student Led Conferences from 7:00 to 11:00 and 12:00 to 3:00 (11:00-12:00 lunch time for staff)
Student Led Conferences by Appointment only from 8:00 to 2:00
Over the next 3 Advisory classes, this year’s 6th and 7th graders will be learning what is available for them here at Kilo for the 2014-2015 school year. The registration forms will be handed out by counselors and administration as they visit these classes. These forms need to be turned in by Friday, April 4th so we can start preparing our schedule for next year. Below are links to the Electives being offered along with the registration forms that need to be turned in.
Elective Course Descriptions for 2014-2015
8th Grade Registration for 2014-2015
7th Grade Registration for 2014-2015
Do you have a 5th grader nervous about coming to Kilo? Watch this video and put their minds at ease.
Lowe’s really helped spruce Kilo up just in time for school to begin. Thanks for all the hard work!
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.