Please consider attending this free and very useful information session on the Love and Logic class. The first session will be from 6-8 on Monday March 31st. Childcare and light snacks will be provided.
Click here to visit the Love and Logic Website
Love and Logic helps:
· Parents raise really responsible kids by giving specific strategies, tools/techniques and the actual words to say
· Educators build relationships and use discipline techniques so more time is spent teaching and less time is spent disciplining
· People see that they can enjoy healthy, happy relationships
· Bring schools together with parents
· By offering a wide range of resources for dealing with a wide variety of situations…from picky eaters to kids that have scrapes with the law
The student council has chosen spirit day for March 21st. On that day, students wear colors based on which grade they are in. Students who are not in the grade color need to be in uniform.
Kindergarten-Purple, 1st Grade- Red,
2nd Grade- orange, 3rd Grade- Yellow
4th Grade- Blue, 5th Grade-Pink
Staff and Parents- Green
Children ages Birth-5 years old are invited to come and play. This playgroup is FREE lots of fun and will help your child prepare for school.
When: Every Friday 9:30-10:30
Where: Westway Community Center (Corner of 334th and 21st across from the Norman Center)
Our Watch DOG night was a big success! Inviting all dads, grandads, uncles, and other father figures to come and volunteer for at least one day each year. If you are interested in joining the Watch DOG team please contact Mrs. Pena at 253-945-3525 or the front office at 253-945-3500.
Our two goals:
1. To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
2. To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
MyON.com is a wonderful new resource that our school has added. There are hundreds of online books for kids to read to improve their reading. Just log in to MyON.com/login to access your child’s account.
Click here to log-in
Log-in: Is your student’s Identification #