Welcome to the 2012-2013 school year at Panther Lake Elementary School.
My plan this year is to create an optimal learning environment where staff and students come to school, everyday, eager and excited to learn and grow. The plan is to foster a welcoming environment, where parents want to partner with us, to provide their students the very best opportunity and education.
- That to achieve one has to be provided with opportunity.
- That all kids can learn and will when they know what they are learning and why it is relevant.
- In standards based teaching and learning as it provides equity, opportunity and access to high quality education for all.
- That behavior and academic growth are equally important in preparing our students meet the challenges of Middle School, High School, College and jobs.
- I value parent participation, in all forms and in any way that you can participate.
- That education is the key to advancement and provides choices.
- That All means all.
I am excited about this year and want to invite staff, parents, students and the community to collaborate in making this a year one of great learning and growth for all our students.