Middle School: 9:00 – 12:00
High School: 12:00 – 3:00
-Return your school forms
-Pick up your schedule
-Get your school pictures taken
-Get your ID card
Summer Office Hours:
• July 22 – Aug 1st: 9:00 – 2:00
• Aug 4 – Aug 29th: 9:00 – 3:30
Dates to Remember:
• July 7 thru August 1: 9:00 – 3:00 Summer Jumpstart
• August 26th: 9:00 – 12:00 Middle School Registration & School Pictures
• August 26th: 12:00 – 3:00 High School Registration & School Pictures
*Registration packets were mailed with report cards on June 30th. Extra packets will be available in the office as well as Yuen Lui order forms.
• August 27th: 6:00 – 7:00 Back to School BBQ at the TAF Campus
• August 27th: 7:00 – 8:00 Classroom Visits
• September 3rd: 8:00 – 2:45 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
High School Summer Bridge program begins Monday, June 23rd from 9:00 – 1:00 and continues thru Thursday, July 3rd. Students will have the opportunity to work on missing assignments and to complete projects in order to potentially change their grades. Transportation is NOT provided but the students will have the opportunity to have lunch in the Totem cafeteria.
Please call the office at #253-945-5190 if you have any questions.
Congratulations class of 2014… you’re almost there! We can hardly wait to celebrate your accomplishments.
• When: Saturday, June 14th, 2014
• Time: 5:30 pm
• Where: Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall 2727 E D St, Tacoma, WA 98421
Seniors, please be at the Tacoma Dome at 4:30
It’s a great week to celebrate your TAF Academy student! We’d like to remind you of some very important upcoming events so that you can share in the success of your students.
• Wednesday, June 4th is Senior Project Presentations which will be held at the TAF Academy campus from 6:00 – 8:00.
• Thursday, June 5th students in grades 6-11 will be sharing their final 4th quarter Exhibitions from 6-8 also on the TAF Campus.
• Friday, June 6th at the Bethaday Community Learning Space, there is a High School Awards Ceremony from 6:00 – 7:00 which is free and open to all. After the ceremony there will be a banquet and dance put on by ASB for a price of $15.00.
Parents, please come celebrate your TAF Academy students. If you have any questions, call the office at #253-945-5190