Our 1st period food drive has been extended through Friday, Feb. 3rd! Bring healthful non-perishable food items and baby supplies to your first-period teacher’s classroom. Class that collects the most wins a doughnut party! Contact Mr. Crossan or the ASB for details.
Thomas Jefferson High SchoolPrincipal: Adrienne Chacon
4248 S. 288th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 945-5600
Fax: (253) 945-5656
Attendance: (253) 945-5603
- Applicants Sought for Citizens Superintendent Search Advisory Committee
- Youth Leadership Group and Student Artists Create Public Art to Welcome and Unite
- Federal Way High AVID Students Featured in World Languages Video
- Family and Community Partnership Summit Highlights
- FWPS Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Scheduled October 22nd and 23rd