Our 1st period food drive has been extended through Friday, Feb. 3rd! Bring healthful non-perishable food items and baby supplies to your first-period teacher’s classroom. Class that collects the most wins a doughnut party! Contact Mr. Crossan or the ASB for details.
Thomas Jefferson High SchoolPrincipal: Adrienne Chacon
4248 S. 288th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 945-5600
Fax: (253) 945-5656
Attendance: (253) 945-5603
Dec 20 to Jan 4
Rotating Period 7
Kilo Student Visit
Totem Student Visit
- Twenty-seven FW Teachers Earn National Board Certification; District among Top in Nation
- Student Superintendent Search Advisory Committee Provides Input to the Superintendent Search Process
- Emergency Substitute Teachers Needed
- King County Executive Dow Constantine Visits Federal Way Schools
- There’s an App for That! Meet the New FWPS App