Our 1st period food drive has been extended through Friday, Feb. 3rd! Bring healthful non-perishable food items and baby supplies to your first-period teacher’s classroom. Class that collects the most wins a doughnut party! Contact Mr. Crossan or the ASB for details.
Thomas Jefferson High SchoolPrincipal: Adrienne Chacon
4248 S. 288th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 945-5600
Fax: (253) 945-5656
Attendance: (253) 945-5603
Apr 27 2:15 pm 3:50 pm
Apr 28 2:15 pm 3:50 pm
Apr 29 2:15 pm 3:50 pm
We-Day Federal Way
- Community Forum on Graduation Requirements Coming May 7
- The Fourth ‘R’ for FWPS Elementary Students? Racing
- Federal Way High Seniors Receive Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards
- Federal Way High Schools Among Top 20 on Washington Post High School Challenge List
- 2015 Washington Scholars include 17 FWPS Students