Our 1st period food drive has been extended through Friday, Feb. 3rd! Bring healthful non-perishable food items and baby supplies to your first-period teacher’s classroom. Class that collects the most wins a doughnut party! Contact Mr. Crossan or the ASB for details.
Thomas Jefferson High SchoolPrincipal: Liz Drake
4248 S. 288th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 945-5600
Fax: (253) 945-5656
Attendance: (253) 945-5603
- Summer Meals Sites in our Schools and Community
- Summer Reading – It’s Never Too Early, Or Too Late
- Want to Make a Difference for Kids — and Get Paid Doing It?
- Principal Appointments for Lakota and Federal Way High School Approved
- FWPS Students will Discover New DNA Technology, Thanks to Generous Donation