Our 1st period food drive has been extended through Friday, Feb. 3rd! Bring healthful non-perishable food items and baby supplies to your first-period teacher’s classroom. Class that collects the most wins a doughnut party! Contact Mr. Crossan or the ASB for details.
Thomas Jefferson High SchoolPrincipal: Adrienne Chacon
4248 S. 288th St.
Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: (253) 945-5600
Fax: (253) 945-5656
Attendance: (253) 945-5603
- Family and Community Partnership Summit Oct. 4
- Rick Serns Appointed Interim Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
- Federal Way Public Schools Hires New Director of Equity and Achievement
- NFL Partners with FWPS and United Way to Renovate Lake Grove Playground Sept. 3
- School Pride and Enthusiasm for New Year Abound at 2014 Staff Rally