Winter Sports Are Starting Soon!
We will start handing out winter sport packets on October 20th and transferring paperw0rk from a fall sport to a winter sport upon request.
- Bowling- Monday, November 3 (Paperwork due by Oct. 30th)
- Gymnastics- Monday, November 10 (Paperwork due Nov. 6th)
- Boys & Girls Basketball, Wrestling, & Boys Swimming-
- Monday, November 17 (Paperwork due Nov. 13th
Remember: there is no longer a pay to play fee to participate in sports!
|Instructions for sports clearance packets: 2014-15 Athletic Eligibility Packet
Please call Mrs Albrecht, Athletic Secretary at 253-945-5650 if you have questions.
In order to be eligible to participate in school athletics, students need to be enrolled and regularly attending full-time. Seniors who are on track to graduate may initially enroll in one less class than the minimum number of classes required for other students.
Please check the SPSL website for the most current, up-to-date information regarding TJ Raider sports. Simply click on the TJ tab at the top and then on the sport you are interested in.
- www.tjraiderfootball.com (Note: page maintained independent of TJ or Federal Way Public Schools)
- Cross Country 2014
- Women’s Golf 2014
- Men’s Golf 2014
- Football – Varsity 2014
- Football – JV 2014
- Football – Freshman 2014
- Men’s Tennis 2014
- Women’s Volleyball 2014
- Women’s Swimming 201
- Women’s Soccer – Varsity 201
- Women’s Soccer-JV 2014
- Boys Basketball General Info Page (Note: will open in a new window; page maintained independent of TJ or Federal Way Public Schools)
- Boys Basketball -Varsity JV
- Boys Basketball – C Team
- Girls Basketball – Varsity JV
- Girls Basketball C Team
- Boys Swimming Dive
- Track – 2014
www.fwps.org/tj/tnf and non- district maintained Facebook page
- Women’s Tennis- Varsity 2014
- Womens Tennis – JV 2014
- Men’s Soccer- Varsity 2014
- Baseball – Varsity – 2014
- Baseball – JV 2014
- Fastpitch – Varsity 2014