Important Library Information
- TJ ID is required for library or textbook checkout – no exceptions made.
- The loan period for a library book is two weeks.
- Renewals are allowed
- Overdue fines will be assessed at the rate of $0.10 per day.
- Textbooks are checked out for the school year. They must be returned prior to leaving for the summer.
- Fines must be paid and books returned, before materials may be checked out from the TJ library.
- If you have questions about your TJ computer account, ask for help at the library circulation desk.
- Students must have signed Acceptable Use Policy form and Technology Fee payment on file in order to access the TJ computer network.
- Students will be responsible for all activity on their TJ computer account.
- Students are not allowed to share computer accounts.
Sharing an account will result in the account being disabled.
- Computers are for school-related use only. Use of computers for other purposes will result in the account being disabled.
- No game playing, social networking, or personal email access is allowed on school computers.
|Printing Costs :
• B&W printer: $.05 per sheet
• Color printer: $.50 per sheet
• Copy Machine: $.05 per copy
• Scanner: no charge